I just made these..I wanted something quick I will tell you how they are…
Time to make 2¼ hours 15 min prep
3/4 cup butter
3 cups quick oats
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Grease 9″ square baking pan.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add sugar & vanilla; melt & mix well.
4. Stir in oats.
5. Cook over low heat 2-3 minutes until well-blended.
6. Press 1/2 of mixture evenly into pan.
7. Melt chocolate chips over low heat.
8. Mix peanut butter with melted chocolate.
9. Spread PB/chocolate mixture evenly over oat mix in pan.
10. Crumble remaining oat mix over chocolate layer. Press in gently.
11. Cover & refrigerate 2-3 hours or overnight.
12. Bring to room temperature before cutting into bars.