- 6 chicken legs
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp dried ground mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 °(F)
- Pat chicken legs dry with a paper towel and trim any excess skin
- Place chicken legs in a large ziptop bag and add all the spices . Close bag and shake to coat chicken well
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken legs on baking sheet and place on middle rack of oven for 45 – 50 minutes, turning halfway.
- Chicken must have internal temperature of at least 165°(F), but 185-195°(F) is ideal for best results.
- Let rest for several minutes before serving.