Fudge brownies: or your favorite recipe
10 bars (1.5 ounces each) Godiva® Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into tablespoons
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 bars (1.5 ounces each) Godiva® Milk Chocolate, coarsely chopped
Chocolate ice cream:
buy the best.
Chocolate sauce: buy the best.or
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
5 bars (1.5 ounces each) Godiva® Dark Chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
Chocolate whipped cream:
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Position racks near center of oven. Heat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil so that foil extends 2 inches beyond pan on two opposite sides. Butter bottom and sides of foil-lined pan.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in 3 quart saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Add sugar and stir to combine. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and baking powder. Stir in chopped milk chocolate.
3. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth surface with a rubber spatula. Bake brownies for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester or toothpick
inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it. Do not overbake.
4. Cool brownies in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes. Using two ends of foil as handles, lift brownies out of pan; cool on foil on wire rack for at least 2 hours.
5. Invert brownies onto cutting board or large plate and gently peel off foil. Cut into 12 brownies.
chocolate ice cream:
Make chocolate sauce: or purchase your favorite.
Combine water, heavy cream and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high and cook mixture until it comes to a gentle boil. Remove from heat and add chopped chocolate. Let stand for 1 minute. Whisk sauce until blended and smooth. Whisk in butter. Sauce should be used at room temperature (cover and refrigerate if making in advance).
Make chocolate whipped cream:
Combine heavy cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla in large clean bowl. Beat with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Fill pastry bag fitted with star tip with whipped cream.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Heat chocolate sauce over low heat to soften. Drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce around inside of each of 12 tall sundae glasses. Place 1 brownie piece and 1 scoop ice cream into each glass. Top with more chocolate sauce and a dollop of chocolate whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate curls and sifted cocoa powder. Serve immediately