· 8 Oz Black Cod or Tilapia, (any firm fish will do) ½ inch dice
· 1 tsp Shaoxing Wine (can substitute Sake or Sherry)
· 1 tsp Cornstarch
· 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
· 1 tsp Sesame Oil
· ½ tsp Garlic, minced
· ½ Oz Red Bells Peppers, ¼ inch dice
· 3 Oz Soybeans, shelled (can substitute frozen peas)
· 2 Fl. Oz oyster sauce
· 3 Tb Toasted Pine Nuts
· 1½ Oz Shiitake Mushrooms ¼ inch dice (can substitute other mushrooms)
Salt to Taste
½ inch dice the fish and mix with Wine and Cornstarch
Heat Wok until smoking than add Vegetable Oil and Sesame Oil.
Add Garlic and fish and gently stir fry briefly until done.
Add Red Bell Peppers, Black Mushrooms and Peas, then stir-fry briefly until all ingredients are warm (approx 20 to 30 seconds).
Add Abalone Sauce and Pine Nuts then toss quickly and serve immediately