These Flourless Almond Cookies are almost too good to be true. They’re gluten free, dairy free, and they take just 4 ingredients and 25 minutes to make. And they’re totally delicious.
Delicious crunchy nutty almond cookies that are made mostly from healthy almonds.
- 2 cups blanched slivered almonds or Purchase Almond Flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 24 roasted salted almonds to top cookies (or use any type of almond you like)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Put almonds in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the chopping blade. Process for 15-20 seconds or until they are finely ground. Or buy Almond Flour. Add the sugar, egg, lemon and salt to the bowl of the food processor and pulse 20-25 times, until the mixture becomes sticky and holds together.
- Make 24 dough balls. Pull out about a tablespoon of dough at a time. Squeeze it and roll it. Spread balls out evenly on prepared baking sheet. Press a whole roasted almond down into each cookie. Bake in the center of the oven for 16 minutes. Cool cookies on pan for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days