These are so good that I want to post the recipe..
Ingredients (makes 40 cookies):
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet)
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- The dough is pretty solid now.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Use a tbsp measuring spoon to form your cookie dough balls.
- Drop balls about 2 inches apart on parchment paper spread on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet(s) from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes. The cookies will be very soft and puffy, so you will not be able to move them! The cookie in the centre on the right is the one I tried to move too early.
- Once they’ve cooled enough, migrate the cookies to a wire rack to fully cool.
Look at these and drool: