Choose dark greens for nutrition and hearty flavor!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
1/2 cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp sugar
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
1 pound beef tenderloin tips, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-by-1/2-inch pieces
1/2 tsp salt
10-ounce package mixed salad greens
1. To make dressing, in medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup olive oil, mustard, vinegar, garlic, sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until creamy. Set aside.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add beef (half at a time) and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.)
4. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5. In large bowl, combine greens and 1/2 cup of the reserved dressing. Toss to coat.
6. Arrange greens on serving platter and top with beef and croutons.
7. Serve immediately, adding additional dressing as desired