Baked Cranberry Sauce
——– ———— ——————————–
4 cups fresh cranberries — washed and drained
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
13 oz. jar orange marmalade
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 cup walnuts or pecans — toasted, chopped
Ready, set, cook!
1. Place cranberries in large bowl.
2. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Add to berries.
3. Spoon into 9″ square baking dish. Cover with foil. Bake
at 350 d. for 45 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and stir in orange marmalade and lemon
juice. Stir in walnuts or pecans. Mix well.
5. Serve warm or cold. Store leftovers in refrigerator